Visitation Attorney Offering Experienced Legal Assistance
At the Meadows Law Firm, our West Chester family law attorneys can assist and represent parents in the development of parenting plans in the event of a divorce. Our firm helps parents coordinate schedules to make sure their child’s best interests are met. With more than 45 years of combined experience, we have the extensive knowledge of Ohio family law to help you navigate through the intricacies of the legal system.
Visitation Laws In Ohio
The allotment of visitation time should involve both parents’ cooperating to set schedules that are not disrupting to both children and parents. Parenting plans need to take into consideration both parents’ work schedules, school schedules, vacation schedules and the proximity of each parent from one another.
Consider the following factors when creating a parenting plan to minimize conflicts and miscommunication:
- Compare both a regular calendar and your child’s school calendar
- Specify how summer vacation and holidays will be divided
- Define pick-up and drop-off responsibilities for school, sports and doctor’s appointments
- Ensure both parents have legal access to medical records and the right to make emergency medical decisions
- Ensure plan allows for flexibility in the event of unforeseen circumstances
Call For Compassionate & Customized Legal Help Today
Our Butler County family law attorneys can review your case and determine the best visitation schedule based on your best interests and your child’s best interests. No matter how complicated your divorce may become, we can provide you with an effective and personalized legal strategy to increase your chances of success.