Modification Lawyer in Butler County, OH

Call (513) 334-0777 for Experienced & Reliable Legal Counsel

Years after the finalization of a divorce, life and financial circumstances may change. In the event that you are not able to make the required payments for alimony or child support or need to change child custody because you are moving to another state, a modification of court order can be a solution.

The following life changes may permit a modification in family court:

  • Getting fired or laid off
  • Entering another marriage
  • Minor child turning 18 years of age

At The Meadows Law Firm, we understand what it takes to successfully modify family court orders in Ohio. With more than 45 years of collective experience, our Butler County, OH divorce lawyers have a comprehensive knowledge of state family laws to help you navigate through the intricacies of the legal system.

Ready to Help You File a Petition for Modification

Once a divorce is finalized, the final agreement/decree will have provisions regarding child custody, child support, visitation, alimony, and division of property. These provisions will remain in effect until one of the parties successfully petitions for modification. The modification process begins by filing a petition for modification in family court.

Let Us Start Your Case Right Away!

If you experience a sudden hardship that makes it difficult to fulfill your obligation to a family court order, it is imperative to seek a modification immediately. Our West Chester, OH family lawyers can review your case and determine all of your available legal options in order to obtain the most favorable outcome possible. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm to get started.

Contact us and request a free consultation today.


  • The Meadows Law Firm Extremely thorough & Professional

    - Avvo Reviewer

  • The Meadows Law Firm Highly recommend him

    - Avvo Reviewer

  • The Meadows Law Firm The best attorney I've ever worked with!

    - Avvo Reviewer

  • The Meadows Law Firm If you ever need a lawyer that treats you with respect, and gets things done quickly, call Jeff Meadows .

    - Michael T.

  • The Meadows Law Firm I would encourage anyone reviewing this to consider Meadows Law Firm for representation.

    - Kevin Gray

  • The Meadows Law Firm I would recommend Jeff to anybody.

    - K.S.

Prev Next

Let's Fight For Your Rights

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side