The Meadows Law Firm was founded by Attorney Jeffrey Meadows after a decade of being amongst the leading OVI defense lawyer. Now he continues to defend OVI cases as well as other complex criminal cases. Due to his dedication and perseverance, he has been recognized as follows:
- A Top 50 Attorney in Cincinnati by Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list
- Among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers.
Additionally, he continues to increase his knowledge of the sciences related to OVI defense by attending seminars. Over the years, his reputation as a knowledgeable West Chester DUI attorney has led to numerous invitations to speak at seminars across the state.
Schedule your free consultation.
Experience and Background
Meadows was the 1982 senior class president at Mason High School. After a very rich social experience at Miami University, Jeff received his undergraduate degree in philosophy at the University of Cincinnati. He moved on to attend the University of Miami College of Law while working full-time for American Airlines.
Upon passing the bar, Meadows operated a solo practice for two years until he was asked to join a local firm, where he handled domestic relations, criminal, and drunk driving related offenses.
Wish to discuss your case with Attorney Meadows? Give us a call as soon as possible.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. - 1996
- University of Cincinnati, B.A. Philosophy - 1992
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association